Yikes! I got so dang busy that I completely forgot to post the info about my annual costume contest! Yes, I AM doing it again this year — I’ve just been a bit of a slacker about announcing it. Here’s how it works:
My Virtual Costume Contest is an annual customer appreciation event. Contestants submit photos of their costume incorporating one of my masks or costume accessories. The grand prize winner receives one of my filigree leather circlets ($60 value) in the two colors of their choice. This year I’m adding a second place award ($25 shop credit), and as usual, ALL contestants will receive a 10% discount off their next purchase, simply for participating!
* “Like” my facebook fan page.
* Send a photo of your costume by November 4th 2013
* Your entry constitutes consent for me to use your photo.
* Contestants under 18 must provide written parental permission.
* Your costume must include at least one of my products.
* Multiple entries are fine, as long they showcase different costumes.
* Store Coupon has no cash value, and can only be redeemed for ready to ship items (no custom designs). Coupon expires on 10/31/2014.
Winner Selection Process:
* On 11/04/2013, I’ll create a facebook album for the entry photos.
|Filigree Leather Circlets
* The first place winner will be chosen by Lady Luck (okay, Rafflecopter) at 12 am PST on 11/09/2013; they’ll receive one of my filigree leather crowns ($60 value) in the design shown here, in the two colors of their choice.
* A second “People’s Choice” award will go to the contestant whose photo has the most “likes” by 12 am PST on 11/09/2013; this person will receive a $25 store credit toward any ready made item in my shop.
* Last but not least, ALL contestants will receive a coupon code good for 10% off their next purchase of any ready made item in my shop.