Andrea Adams creates wearable art jewelry, accessories and costumes inspired by nature, folklore, and storytelling. Her mixed media beadwork and leather craft blends organic and unusual materials like semiprecious stone, vintage glass, bone, and wood.
Each piece is hand crafted in her forest studio, with hope that it will spark imagination and wonder.
- Shimmering Rainbow Leather Feather Earrings$29.00
- Black Leather Feather Necklace with Gemstones & Vibrant Sari Silk Neckline$62.00
- Peacock Feather Leather Hair Slide with White Opalite Topper$52.00
- Leather Peacock Feather Necklace with Glass Beaded Fringe, Brass & Sari Silk$58.00
- Leather Blue Jay Feather Pendant with Kyanite and Lapis$37.00
- Elvish Leaf Hair Slide in Brown & Gold$35.00
- Slow ArtSomeone recently asked me if I still do beadwork. The question surprised me a bit, because I feel like I have *always* done beadwork! (FWIW, […]
- Belle Armoire Jewelry Feature Article!I’m thrilled to share that my work is included in Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine’s Spring 2022 issue, hitting the stands today! This article showcases my […]
- Flash Sale 2/18 – 2/21!Thank you for your patience while I was on vacation! The shop is back open again now, and I’m kicking things off with a little […]